Finding the right foundation for strawberry blondes can be challenging, but it all comes down to matching the undertones. Here are some recommendations based on undertones:
For cool undertones:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation – NC10
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation – Porcelain 110
- NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation – Oslo
For warm undertones:
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation – W2 Light Ivory
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – 1W1 Bone
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation – 120
B. Eye Makeup
The right eye makeup can help make strawberry blondes’ blue, green, or hazel eyes pop. Here are some recommended eye makeup products:
Eyebrow pencils and powders:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Soft Brown
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil – 2
- NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil – Taupe
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette – rose gold shades complement the pinkish tones in strawberry blondes hair
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette – peachy hues work well with warm undertones
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Palette – great for cool undertones and versatile for all skin tones
Mascaras and eyeliners:
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – works great for adding volume and length to lashes
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – long-lasting, smudge-proof eyeliner that stays put all day
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – great for creating a bold cat-eye look
C. Lip Products
Strawberry blondes should opt for lip shades that complement their hair color and undertones. Here are some recommended lip products:
- Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick – Penelope Pink and Bitch Perfect are great shades for strawberry blondes
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick – Ruby Woo and Lady Danger work well with warm undertones
- NARS Audacious Lipstick – Raquel and Barbara are great options for cool undertones
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – Fenty Glow is a great natural shade for strawberry blondes
- Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme – this plumping gloss comes in a variety of shades that work well with warm and cool undertones
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss – Tiramisu and Creme Brulee are great nude shades for strawberry blondes.
Choosing the right makeup for strawberry blondes can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right knowledge of your undertones and hair color, you can find the perfect products that enhance your natural beauty. So, try out these makeup product recommendations and see what works best for you.
Read More: 9 Best Lipsticks For Blonde Hair Blue Eyes In 2023
Dos and Don’ts of Makeup for Strawberry Blondes
While there are many makeup product recommendations for strawberry blondes, it’s also important to keep in mind some dos and don’ts to enhance your natural beauty. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Do choose warm and neutral shades: As a strawberry blonde, you should opt for warm and neutral shades that complement your hair color and skin tone. These shades include peach, coral, bronze, and beige.
- Do experiment with different colors and textures: Don’t be afraid to try out different colors and textures to find what works best for you. This can include experimenting with eyeshadow, lipstick, and blush shades to see what suits your undertones.
- Do use a light hand when applying makeup: Strawberry blondes have delicate, fair skin that can easily be overwhelmed by too much makeup. So, make sure to apply makeup lightly to enhance your natural features without overdoing it.
- Don’t use colors that clash with your hair: Avoid using colors that clash with your hair, such as shades of blue or green that can make your hair look washed out. Instead, opt for warm and neutral shades that complement your hair color.
- Don’t use heavy or dramatic makeup looks: Heavy or dramatic makeup looks can overpower your natural beauty, so it’s best to keep it simple and natural.
- Don’t forget to moisturize and protect your skin: As a strawberry blonde, you have fair, delicate skin that is more prone to sun damage. So, make sure to moisturize and protect your skin with SPF to prevent premature aging and sun damage.
By keeping these dos and don’ts in mind, you can enhance your natural beauty and make the most out of your makeup looks like a strawberry blonde.
What makeup looks good with strawberry blonde hair?
Makeup looks that enhance the natural beauty of strawberry blonde hair include warm and neutral tones. Subtle smoky eyes, natural-looking eyebrows, and a light application of blush and lipstick are great options for a fresh, natural look. Neutral or warm eyeshadow shades such as peach, bronze, and beige, and light pink or nude lipstick shades can complement the strawberry blonde hair color.
What colors look good on strawberry blondes?
Strawberry blondes tend to have fair skin with warm or neutral undertones, so colors that complement these undertones look best. Warm and neutral tones such as peach, coral, bronze, and beige are great options for clothing, makeup, and accessories. Greens and blues should be avoided as they can clash with the hair color and make it look washed out.
What color blush for strawberry blonde?
For a natural look, light peach or pink blush is ideal for strawberry blondes. These shades complement the warm and neutral undertones of the hair color and provide a subtle pop of color to the cheeks. It’s important to apply the blush lightly to avoid overpowering the delicate skin.
What lipstick shade is best for a strawberry blonde?
Strawberry blondes can wear a range of lipstick shades, but the best options are light pink or nude shades that complement the natural beauty of the hair color. Soft peach, coral, and brown shades can also be great options. It’s important to choose shades that complement the skin tone and undertones, as well as the hair color.