Red lipstick is the equal of a little black dress in cosmetics. But, looking at the abundance of the best red lipstick for blondes available on the market, it could be a little terrifying. But, on the other hand, it’s versatile, necessary, and best of all, anyone would love to add a touch of red lipstick to any outfit, day or night. So, when picking the right red lipstick for your skin tone, there are some things to keep in your mind. Of course, there are no hard and fast rules, but having some essential criteria will help you narrow down your options.
If you have blonde hair, you must be a lucky girl. But all types of lipstick colors don’t suit your blonde hair look. Red lipstick looks stunningly beautiful to blonde hair girls. So in this post, you will get an overview of some best red lipstick for blondes. Let’s start, ladies!
7 Best Red Lipstick For Blondes With Every Skin Tone Overview
If you’re looking for the best red lipstick for blondes, look no further. Finally, you’ve arrived at the right location! I’ve compiled seven of the most incredible hues and brands for each skin tone.
We’ve created a collection of the best red lipstick for blondes with every skin type.
1. ESPOIR New Couture Lip Fluid Velvet
If you prefer a smooth, velvety feel to your lips, Espoir’s Couture Lip Fluid is the product for you. The velvet variety gives a rich, matte finish that doesn’t dry out your lips. It’s available in six different shades, including a beautiful red one for blondes. If you want to bring extra warmth without going too far, try innocent blush. The light pink tint is perfect and flatters red lipstick for all skin tones. Try innocent blush if you want to bring extra warmth without going overboard.
- It has a velvet finish.
- It’s light-weighted.
- It’s soft and silky, and it doesn’t dry out.
- It has a moisturizing effect.
- It’s perfect for a light and airy velvety feel.
- This one will best match your skin tone out of all the colors in this series!
- The lipstick doesn’t have any sticky feel.
- It has a fresh rose color which is perfect for blondes.
- It’s a little pricey.
- If you overlay it, it will appear reddish-pink.
2. Matte Little Lipstick Russian Red
It’s a classic MAC lipstick that will never go out of style, and it is the best red lipstick for blondes. It’s the ideal matte red lipstick for every event, and it flatters all skin tones. Finding the proper lipstick hue for dark skin tones might be difficult, but Mac Matte Russian Red is always a winner.
The lipstick will always make you look polished, whether you’re suiting up for a fancy event. So you can give it a try! But, if you’re looking for a red lip color that goes with everything, look no further. It will not waste your money.
- For all skin types.
- The item type is creamy.
- It is a moisturizing lipstick.
- The model number is S12-0310.
- Its finish type is matte.
- The color is beautiful and strong orangish-red.
- Its lasting power is incredible.
- It does not cause dryness on the lips.
- It has a tiny tube.
3. Mac Retro Matte Liquid Red Lipsticks
If you want a tremendous crimson hue that is both pigmented and long-lasting, Mac retro matte liquid red lipstick is a must. It is a beautiful classic red lipstick that will look great on any skin type. The nicest part is that it isn’t dry, unlike many other long-lasting lipsticks. It does not dry out your lips.
The finish type is matte and very rich, with a fair creaminess. It lasts all day long, even through eating, drinking, kissing, etc. If you want a lovely, traditional red, this is the best red lipstick for blondes.
- The material is non-feathering and non-bleeding.
- The color stays for a long time.
- Item type liquid.
- The item weight is 0.07 pounds.
- It’s long-lasting, with an eight-hour wear time.
- The color wears evenly and smoothly.
- The packaging is well-made. It is convenient to travel with.
- It has full coverage.
- It’s hard to take off this lipstick.
4. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Exclusive Reds
Is this lipstick suitable for persons who have extremely dry lips or cracked skin? L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Collection Exclusive Reds is one of the best red lipstick for blondes. It has a rich, creamy texture that includes the best part. It lasts for a long time without feathering or bleeding your lips. In addition, the lipstick has fantastic pigmentation that gives you the vibrant red color that you want.
- The item is stick material.
- It has a matte finish.
- It is very smooth.
- The item’s weight is 0.03 pounds.
- It has a pure matte red color
- It has a smooth, creamy feel for all-day.
- It’s a vibrant red lipstick.
- The finish is pure matte.
- It’s suitable for any skin tone.
- The lipstick is comfortable for lips.
- It does not remain for a long time.
- The lipstick case is sticky.
5. Maybelline New York Color Sensational 382
It might be a fantastic lipstick for blondes. It’s a velvety red with blue undertones that looks stunning on all skin.
The best feature about the lipstick is how it moisturizes and softens your lips. The pigmentation of the lipstick is so beautiful. It is a high-quality lipstick. Because even if you don’t have any lip liner on top or anything to outline your lips. Despite this, it remains in place for the day.
- It lasts for a few hours.
- It’s very soothing for the lips.
- The weight of the item is 25 grams.
- The lipstick is smooth and relaxing.
- It’s great for all skin tones!
- The satin finish is so perfect for blondes.
- It’s very trendy.
- Compared to the size, it’s a little costly.
6. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Liquid Suede Cream- Kitten Heels
This matte lipstick is never dry, and it’s always creamy for your lips. It is best for any season. It has a lot of colors to choose from, and it gives the best matte finish ever. Its kitten heels shade is superb for blondes.
Matte lipstick is best for every season. Any skin tone will look beautiful with this red lipstick as well as for blondes. It is effective at all moments of the day and night.
- It’s a creamy lipstick.
- It has a soft formula.
- The item’s weight is 0.16 ounces.
- It is a matte lipstick with a smooth and plush finish.
- It looks stunning on all skin tones, especially to blondes.
- It’s long-lasting and doesn’t smear.
- It’s a budget-friendly lipstick.
- It is compared to luxury lipstick!
- The lipstick nourishes your lips so beautifully.
- The lipstick does not require the use of a lip liner.
- Some people find the smell and taste very bad.
7. Rodin Red Hedy Lipstick
Rodin Red Hedy Lipstick is another one that includes vitamins C and E. It promises to give you a soft-matte finish without the unpleasant dry sensation. Its uniqueness is formulated with 100% organic ingredients. As a result, it has a lightweight, creamy texture. If you’re seeking the best red lipstick for blondes, this one’s for you. You can try the Rodin Red Hedy Lipstick on your lips.
- The item is oil type.
- The finish type is matte.
- Its weight is 0.1 pounds.
- The crimson lipstick leaves a lovely tint on the lips.
- It stays on the lips up to an hour after application.
- It’s free of harsh chemicals and is composed of natural ingredients.
- Its packaging is like lucite, which is so beautiful.
- It transfers the food, which is disgusting.
- The lipstick has a strong odor that may not appeal to everyone.
Our Overall Thoughts On The 7 Best Lipstick For Blondes
I’m a fan of all the lipsticks that it’s lightweight once dry. I would like Maybelline New York Color Matte Red Lipstick. It doesn’t feel like I’m wearing anything! It’s so perfect for any blondes. It stays on your lips without being heavy or greasy. I like the color too!
Choosing a lipstick that suits your skin tone is a great way to begin. The rich, crimson hue is custom-made for you and your skin tone!
Best Red Lipstick for Fair Skin Type
You might be hesitant to use red lipstick if you have a fair skin tone. You are not alone; we provide complimentary hues for your skin. Rodin Red Hedy Lipstick will look beautiful on your skin, regardless of your skin tone! It’s perfect for fair and light skin tones, and it’s best for those who want to look super trendy and edgy.
You May Also Read: Best Lipsticks For Blonde Hair Blue Eyes
Best Red Lipsticks for Medium Skin Tone
Do you have a medium skin tone and still can’t seem to figure out what color is perfect for your lips? You can use brown or nude shade lipstick if you have a medium skin tone. This compilation will suit your type.
But if you want red lipstick, then Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick Lasting Finish (Rimmel London) shade 107 (matte), L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Lipcolour in the shade “Scarlet Woman, etc. will be the best red lipstick for your medium skin tone. On the other hand, the red lipstick for blondes looks good on dark or medium skin tones. So, for example, if your lips have pinkish undertones, go for blue-based red lipstick. And if your skin is dark brown or black, choose red lipstick with purple undertones.
How to Choose the Best Red Lipstick for Your Skin
First of all, have a look at your natural skin tone. Do you have light or dark skin? It will help you determine the best undertone for your red lipstick. Warmer skin tones will look great with shades of orange, coral, and yellow-based red.
Next, consider your hair color. Whether you have black or dark hair, go for a richer, deeper shade of red. Brighter colors will look better on you if you have light hair. Keep in mind that the goal is to enhance your natural characteristics and beauty. So choose a red lipstick that will make you look and feel the best as you are!
Guides Of Using Red Lipstick for Blondes
Apply the lipstick using a lip brush to define your lips and avoid getting on the skin around your mouth. There is plenty of best red lipstick for blondes, so choose one from them. Apply the best foundation over the rest of your face before applying, then easily use the lipsticks. You can use makeup remover if it gets in any unwanted places.
Step One: Exfoliate your lips and apply a lip balm or primer. It will help in the creation of a flawless lip surface.
Step Two: Apply the red lipstick in the center of your upper lip and slowly blend outward. Be sure to avoid getting the lipstick on the surrounding skin, as the red lipstick can be difficult to remove.
Step Three: Apply the lipstick on the lower lip from one side of your mouth to the other.
Red lipstick with blue undertones will elevate your attractiveness to new heights. It is an excellent hue for people with cool tones and blonde hair. You don’t have to be concerned about chapped lips again. Again since it protects and nourishes your lips at the same time. If you have a blonde skin tone, red is the best lip color. It will create a natural to dramatic look on your face.
Thanks for reading our article about the best red lipstick for blondes. Please share it with your buddy; if the post is helpful to you, please share it with your buddy. I hope you find your favorite one! Let us know what you think in the comments box.
Mary Greenwell is an editor and make-up artist. Ever the lover of the written word, she served on the editorial boards of her school and college newsletters. Writing articles on makeup, lifestyle helped her combine her love for reading, writing, and research. As an editor, she helps her team members deliver polished and meticulously researched content.